Skip to main content

Spring projects revisited

I've been a little MIA this week. I've spent more of my time in the kitchen than in the craft room. One of my goals this year is to eat healthier, so I've been cooking a lot lately. We are eating whole natural foods and there is a lot of chopping, cutting and cooking involved. That's okay, I like to cook. It's the dirty dishes I don't care much for.

Anyway, I popped in here to talk about spring crafts. It seems like everyone is getting the itch for spring and I've been seeing lots of great spring projects in blogland. I thought I'd pull up a couple of my older projects that have gotten lost on the blog.

This little butterfly and daisy arrangement sits in my guest bath, giving me a dose of spring year round.


Find the details here.

These punched pomander balls are still a lot of fun to have around too.


Are you ready for spring?

I'll be sharing these here:


Comments

  1. Those pomanders are just darling!! I need to make a couple this year for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are ADORABLE - so sweet and spring like! Hope you can stop by the enchanted oven and say hi.
    xo,
    Lisa
    ps. good for you in the healthy eating dept.!

    ReplyDelete

  3. I would LOVE it if you shared this in my Spring/Easter Linky Party! You can find it here: http://littlemomprairie.blogspot.com/p/blog-round-up.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pomanders are adorable. They turned out great!

    Jennifer @ Decorated Chaos

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are soooo pretty!! I love them. Please stop by to share to my party- http://atozebracelebrations.com/2013/02/link-party-9.html
    We love crafts!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are absolutely gorgeous. I love the bright, spring colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The pomanders are beautiful~ Thanks for sharing at Fluster's Creative Muster. I'm looking forward to seeing what you link up next week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words! I love hearing from you.