Skip to main content

Valentine vignette with a thrift store bear


I thought you might like to see how I put together my Valentines mailboxestree, and snow globe for a little vignette. I didn't decorate my mantel this year, but I got this vignette up. I've been doing a little more healthy cooking so my time has been consumed in the kitchen rather than decorating.
 
 
The star of my vignette is this little bear I picked up at Goodwill for 49 cents. I was looking for a piece to make the snow globe with but this one didn't work. Hubby had commented that he liked this little bear, so I knew he had to be used. I thought he needed just a little extra touch so I cut out the word love with my Silhouette SD and attached it to the bear with glue dots.
 
 
Isn't he sweet?

I hope you get to spend lots of time with the ones you love this week.

I'll be sharing my vignette here:

From Dream to Reality*It’s a Party*Whatever Goes Wednesday*Show and Share*Hooking Up with HOH*Blissful and Domestic* Handy Man, Crafty Woman*  Wow Me Wednesday*Dragonfly Designs*My Girlish Whims*Sugar and Spice*Share It* Show and Share* Primp Your Stuff* It’s a Party*Fireflies and Jellybeans* Someswhat Simple Strut Your Stuff*Catch A Glimpse *DIY Thrifty Thursday*Creative Juice*Transformation Thursday* Handmade 52* A Crafty Soiree*  Tidy Mom*Simply Sweet Home*Simply Designing*Chic on a Shoestring Flaunt It Friday*Fingerprints on the Fridge*BFF Open House at The Answer is Chocolate* Creation Corner*Tatertots and Jello*Funky Junk’s Saturday Night Special*Be Different Act Normal* Delicately Constructed Fridays*Shine On* Sweet Saturday*Overflowing with Creativity*Saturday Seven*Feathered Nest*Get Schooled Saturday*Spotlight Saturday*Strutt Your Stuff

Comments

  1. how festive and adorable! i love how you put everything together :) beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh cuteness - it's so pretty. And I love that bear!! That's an awesome thrift store find!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words! I love hearing from you.