Skip to main content

Last minute Valentines- Sunday School version

 
Do you still need to get Valentines ready for school or loved ones? These whip up quick and easy with the help of free printables. I made these yesterday using printables from Catch My Party and I Heart Naptime. I made them for the young adults we teach Sunday School to so I edited them to include "Sunday" and I added a tag with Matthew 18:20 so they would be more Sunday School appropriate.  

 
If you need a few more ideas, these were some treats I put in hubby's basket last year.
 

 
Check out a couple more ideas here.
 
I'll be sharing here:
 

Comments

  1. Such cute Valentine's ideas here. If we hadn't already made ours, I'd probably be stealing one of these ideas. Jodi @ www.meaningfulmama.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute ideas! I found you through Tell Me Tuesday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG LOVE LOVE LOVE these valentines. Wish I had seen this in time for vday!
    Not sure if you have heard, but would love for you to come join our link party. We give away free ad space every week to one random link party-goer. http://www.oneprojectcloser.com/the-humble-brag-link-party-20/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words! I love hearing from you.