Skip to main content

Burlap wrapped candles

Happy Mother's Day to all the mother's out there. I'll be off to see my own in a bit. I just wanted to quickly share my update to my spring centerpiece. When I took down the Easter decorations, I wanted to leave out my tray and ruffled burlap runner. I just wasn't sure what to replace the Easter egg topiaries with. This is what I came up with:


Everything was on hand. I didn't go out and buy anything. The hubby had given me a roll of burlap a while back when I was looking for burlap. I wanted yardage and this is a rolled strip, a lot like a jelly roll of fabric. And it's treated and feels gross! But I held onto it anyway, just in case. I used these strips to wrap some candles. I used just a bit of hot glue to hold in place. Then I tied ribbons around each that coordinate with my runner. Quick, easy!

Thanks for stopping by. I'll be linking to these great parties:

Comments

  1. These are great! I have some candles that need help, this may be it! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cutecute! I love burlap. Always have. I just did a clock redo using burlap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! I'd like to invite you to post it on Masterpiece Monday at Boogieboard Cottage. The link will be up all week, I hope you can join in. Have a nice week, Mary :O)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Fonda! I'm admiring all your creative posts here so can you please share them with us at the Creative Bloggers' Party & Hop? Hope to see you there at the party :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! Glad you came. Thanks for linking this awesome post at the Creative Bloggers' Party & Hop :) Those candles look fancy schmancy because of the burlap.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words! I love hearing from you.