Saturday, January 3, 2009

I'm back in the closet!

Hehe, my craft closet that is. I spent several hours today cleaning up my office and scrap/stamp room. Since my craft work space is literally in the walk in closet, I now have things back in place and the table cleaned off so I can work in there. After I finished cleaning, I made another card for the Jacksonbelle Embellishments New Years Eve Challenge. #4 was to make a birthday card. Great for me, I will need two birthday cards by the end of this month, so I now have one of them done.

I used Jen's Sketch For You to Try. There I was organizing my scraps and purging what I decided was too little to keep or that I am so uninspired by and dang, if she didn't post a sketch that was perfect for those scraps!



Stamp: cupcake by imaginisce
Patterned Paper: Doodlebug
Accents: Stickles
Tools: Nestabilities scallop circles

3 comments:

  1. Totally cute! Thanks for playing along! Hugs-Jd

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! and doesn't it feel good to be organized and straightened up again?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card! Love the purple and cupcake.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind words! I love hearing from you.