Skip to main content

Happy Birthday

Tonight's share is a card I created for the Stamp Something challenge ( another great challenge blog I've discovered since the first of the year). The challenge is to create a birthday card. I can always stand to have those on hand. I used this week's sketch at Paper Craft Planet for the design.



Patterned Paper: Unknown (Isn't it horrible to have so much stuff around for so long that you forget who made it?)
Stamps: It's Your Day, VAP!; hat, unknown
Tools: Provo craft decorative scissors, Nestabilities, color pencils, Marvy markers Accents: Bling, Heidi Swapp and Michaels

Comments

  1. This is a very cheerful card, love the paper and the bright colors. thanks for playing. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words! I love hearing from you.