Thursday, January 8, 2015

Updated winter centerpiece


The Christmas decorations had to be put away but I wasn't ready to start completely over with a tablescape. It is still winter- today's low is 25. That's one of those rare low days for us.  So... I removed the "Christmas elements" and replaced them with some winter elements and left everything else in place.


 
I removed the colorful ornaments from the vase and bowls and went from this:

 
TO THIS:
 

A simple replacement with clear ornaments and mini frosted pinecones. The pinecones were a Big Lots find a couple of years ago. I replaced the cloche with a wood slice and some candles.

I'm still enjoying the penquins and snowflakes.


Thanks for stopping by. I'll be linking up at Tablescape Thursday and


3 comments:

  1. Very pretty table. I love the pop of blue, those glasses are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Although I love flowers, I find that I can often create beautiful centerpieces without using them.. Your tablescape illustrates this. I also like how you used blue glasses to make the tablescape pop.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind words! I love hearing from you.