Skip to main content

Christmas home tour 2014- Part one

 
Welcome to my little Christmas home tour. I know I'm way off schedule and most have had home tours up for a bit now, but I still wanted to share.
 
We will start outside. I hope it stops raining soon so I can get a few shots of the lights at night, but for now this will do. We used lots more colored lights and color this year versus years past with white lights. Hubby fell in love with this wreath at Michael's and the colors really set of the theme and color scheme.

 
I had to have this swag. It was on sale for 50% off at Michael's and if I had wanted to make one, I could not have bought the materials for the price I paid. I had another coupon to stack on top of the 50% off. I didn't make any new decorations this year, just bought a few new pieces and used things from years past.
 
 
Let's sit for a while on the porch. I put out some pillow and a fleece blanket (thrift store find) to make it cozy. To add a little more color, I put some ornaments on the outdoor tree. You may have noticed above that I added ribbon to the entry trees too. I really wanted to bring out the color this year.
 

I also changed out the ribbons on the outdoor wreaths. I had not used mesh ribbon until now, but I'm in love. There may be mesh ribbon projects in the future.





 
Well that's it. Next time we'll see what's inside. I decided to break up this little tour into two parts to avoid picture overload.
 
Linking up here:
 

Comments