Skip to main content

Coastal Summer Mantel

 
Hope everyone has been having a great summer. I finally got around to updating my mantel for summer. I always bring out the coastal decor for summer.
 
Bowls and hurricanes filled with shells and some coastal potpourri/filler that I picked up at Michael's a few years ago help act as fillers. This year I added a few new touches with the old. The salt dough starfish is back.


Imaging my delight at finding a blue Ball (mason) jar at the thrift store for 50 cents. I knew it was going on my mantel so it had to come home with me. I filled it with some blue deco sand and a few pieces of driftwood.


It's about the seahorses this year. The ceramic seahorse I found a few years ago is on the other side of the mantel with the burlap sea shell art and my jute wrapped discover bottle.



On one side of the hearth I placed a lantern and some more shells.


 On the other side of the hearth, I placed a large hurricane filled with shells.


This completes my coastal mantel this year. I'll post details on the sea horse canvas art in a couple of days.

Linking here:


Comments