Skip to main content

Ten ways to use fabric scraps and stashes

I'm not much of a seamstress, but my grandmother sewed and quilted and I've held on to much of her stash. I also tend to gravitate towards the discount bin at Joann's for fabric for those non-sewing fabric craft projects, so I really "must" do something with all of it. Today's Must Do Monday is all about fabric projects you can make with scraps. Some of these would even be great Christmas gifts or cute package decorations!


 
 
Mug mat or coaster from My Personal Reflections
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Of course by now we all now we can make tons of stuff with rosettes made from fabric scraps. Why not turn those into keychains too?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
What's your favorite way to use up fabric scraps?

Comments

  1. What fun ideas! I really like the covering of the photo mats with fabric.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words! I love hearing from you.