Wednesday, September 14, 2011

WIWW- Scarf - two ways

I missed posting WIWW for a couple of weeks because I've been on work related travel and the hotel rooms and my schedule did not allow for pics or posting. I'm back this week with a couple of casual outfits and a work outfit.

Saturday evening out

Scarf- Books-a-million (yes, that's right, Books-a-Million);
 Tshirt- Old Navy;
 shorts-Levis Dockers -Ross;
 Belt- thrifted; shoes- JCPenney


Sunday church

Dress- Old Navy clearance;
cardi- Target;
shoes-TJMaxx;
necklace- coffee bean necklace from Haiti;
Bracelet- made by me (seen here)


Monday- work

Blazer- Goody's;
scarf- Books-A-Million;
pants- TJMaxx; blouse-JCPenney

I started out this way but it was too hot for the scarf so I retied it the same way I wore it Saturday and rolled up the sleeves of the blazer once I got to work. It was a better look but I didn't take a new photo. That blazer is the reason I bought the scarf. I have been looking for something to go with the blazer so I could keep it in my wardrobe. It's a clearance find from 5-6 years ago and I used to wear it with a sweater and grey skirt. The sweater faded and the skirt shrunk, haha. I outgrew the skirt. I think it's plain by itself with just a plain shirt and bottoms but I cannot find a pattern top that goes with it. Do you have any suggestions for me? How would you wear it?

Thanks for stopping by. Check out my "thrifting fall trends" series too.

2 comments:

  1. I'm addicted to scarves! Love the outfit from church too : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the scarf looks great! I love that color! Stopping by from WIWW!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind words! I love hearing from you.