Skip to main content

Friday Feature- Sophia's Sundries

This week I'd like to introduce a unique fabric shop, Sophia's Sundries. You'll find vintage fabrics and fat quarters from vintage sheets.

This one caught my eye:




Meet Christa: (No, not Sophia- Christa, the sweet lady behind the shop)



"I'm a stay-at-home wife and mother to two children. My husband is a pastor and I homeschool, so our lives are very busy. I like to keep my sanity by creating pretty things.

My family enjoys thrift store shopping, so I love to upcycle and repurpose fabric that I find there, especially sheets.

I enjoy most crafts, but my favorites are sewing, knitting and crocheting."

Learn more about the name over at her blog. While your are there check out some of her neat projects:


That is a beautiful quilt!

Love this bag and wallet too:


Need some fabric for some similar projects? Head over to her shop, Sophia's Sundries,  and save 20% with the code SCRAPS20 good through 9/23/2011.

Have a great weekend!

Comments