Skip to main content

F-A-L-L decoration

I was searching through my old project photos and found this cute little decor that I made a few years ago for a swap. The photo is not great because I was not blogging then and didn't have a good camera. I thought I'd share it anyway.

I got the wood base, pegs, and letters at Wal-mart. The scarecrow was probably a Dollar Store item. I painted the letters and pegs and base. I should have painted the scarecrow's peg but I see now I didn't. I layed each letter down on scrapbook paper and traced them. I cut out the paper and decoupaged (Mod Podge) the paper to the letters. I decorated with some leaves, berries, ribbon and stickers. This is another fairly quick and easy project.

Thanks for looking. I'll be linking up to the parties on the side.

Comments

  1. Very cute and love the music on the page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! I've made a couple of projects with the same products.. but they have since been discontinued! Hope you will link this up to my Pink Hippo Party @ http://pinkapotamus.blogspot.com/2010/11/pink-hippo-party-2.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words! I love hearing from you.