Friday, November 5, 2010

F-A-L-L decoration

I was searching through my old project photos and found this cute little decor that I made a few years ago for a swap. The photo is not great because I was not blogging then and didn't have a good camera. I thought I'd share it anyway.

I got the wood base, pegs, and letters at Wal-mart. The scarecrow was probably a Dollar Store item. I painted the letters and pegs and base. I should have painted the scarecrow's peg but I see now I didn't. I layed each letter down on scrapbook paper and traced them. I cut out the paper and decoupaged (Mod Podge) the paper to the letters. I decorated with some leaves, berries, ribbon and stickers. This is another fairly quick and easy project.

Thanks for looking. I'll be linking up to the parties on the side.

2 comments:

  1. Very cute and love the music on the page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! I've made a couple of projects with the same products.. but they have since been discontinued! Hope you will link this up to my Pink Hippo Party @ http://pinkapotamus.blogspot.com/2010/11/pink-hippo-party-2.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind words! I love hearing from you.