Skip to main content

Tulips

I'm quickly sharing a card I made for three challenges. Yep, another one that combines three challenges. The orange and yellow is for the Stamp TV color challenge, the piercing is for the Flourishes challenge, and the layout of the card is using the Weekend Sketch (WSC77). I pierced the corners using a very old template not even intended for piercing. I added some rhinestones to the design. Here's the card. Enjoy and thanks for looking. ( The bedroom redecorating/ home repairs are still taking up A LOT of my time, so my posting is limited for now.)



Stamps: A Year of Flowers, Gina K Designs; Stampendous (sentiment)
Paper: Provocraft Scrap Pad
Ink: Versafine onyx; Marvy Markers
Accents: Rhinestones ( Michael's)

Comments

  1. This is beautiful. Great coloring. Love the accents in the corner. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words! I love hearing from you.