Skip to main content

A Rose for you


Happy Saturday morning! I hope you have a great day. We will be continuing the home/ bedroom redo project- painting- so maybe in between coats I'll get to make a few cards. The card you see above involves no stamping. Actually, I did stamp an image and didn't like it, so I pulled the die cut out and covered it up. This card is made with Basic Grey sugared papers. You can get them from KL Stampin N Scrappin Store. Right now they are offering some awesome blog candy on their blog. To enter, you must make a project using items sold in their store. I cut my circles with Nestabilities circle and scallop circle dies, which they also carry.

I used this week's sketch from CPS as the layout for this card.

Comments

  1. So elegant and beautiful. That is a beautiful rose image, and the sugared papers are definitely one of my faves!! Thanks for joining in our our challenge to with the Julius font SB dies! Hugs, Kelly from KL Stampin N Scrappin

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words! I love hearing from you.