Friday, March 20, 2009

A thank you for Mother

I'm jumping ahead to Mother's Day. Actually I just started with some BasicGrey sugared papers and the sketch at CPS this week and thought that these colors were expressive of a mother's tender care. I had this sticker that fit the card design, so I put it together as a Mother's Day Card. Here it is:




Paper: BasicGrey
Tools: Nestabilities labels two die; Fiskars treading water punch
Accents: Ribbon; sticker (sticko); pearls (Michael's)

Don't forget to check out my ebay auctions! Thanks.

5 comments:

  1. so lovely! great mothers day card! thanks for using the cps sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elegant and nice use of pearls. Super job on the sketch.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Perfect for a "MOM" card! Love what you did in using that CPS sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card.. you work is truly amazing,,that is a definite keepsake. You have a beautiful talent;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a nice gesture. Reminds me that I gotta start thinking about that!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind words! I love hearing from you.