Skip to main content

Destashing

I'm going to leave this at the top for a few days, so if you're looking for some of my features or card creations, scroll on down!

Hello! I hope you've had a great Saturday. I made a couple of cards this morning and hope to get back a little later to share them. Most of the afternoon, I have been destahing my craft room. I'm getting new bookshelves and will be reorganizing. Hopefully I will finally get my office/craft room like I want it. I know that some things will need to go, so... I've got some things for sale. Here's some photos and a list. If you see something you want, email me at fkayct@hotmail.com. I can accept Paypal or will take money orders. And I'm flexible on prices. I just want this stuff gone!



Blade runner and glass mat - Mat was never used. Blade runner has extra blades. $10.00 plus $5.00 shipping


* Bunches of miniature silk flowers - some are incomplete -$5.00 plus $2.50 shipping

1” burgundy rose ( 5 roses in bunch)
1” pink rose (8 in bunch)
1” light pink (9 in bunch)
18 mm pink rose 12 in bunch
18 mm white rose 11 in bunch
25 mm white 8 in bunch

11 bunches of 12 each 18 mm mauve
10 bunches of 12 25 mm burgundy
9 bunches of 12 small burgundy ( unsure of size)
10 bunches of 12 small mauve ( unsure of size)




1993 Stampin Up Stamps- I got these second hand and have no idea what set the belong to. $3.00 plus $2.00 shipping



*My Mind’s Eye, Inc. The This and That idea book with 9 frame and die cut sets
This book has layouts that show you how to use the “this and that” frames and embellishments.
$8.00 plus $5.00 shipping


Memory Makers Idea Book $2.00 plus $2.00 shipping



Creative Memories idea books vol IV and VI $4.00 plus $2.00 shipping






















16 sheets of clear address labels - size ½ x 1 ¾ in. 80 labels per sheet
Staples brand comparable to Avery 8667
Layout guide and formatting printing tips included. I used these on wedding favors. They are great for adding a label to your craft projects for sale.
$5.00 plus $3.00 shipping



Fun with Photos, Memories, and More, three volumes, not complete, but there are a ton of ideas here. These were collected in sets of cards. The books have dividers for topics. Each card within a topic has a layout idea or technique. Much of it has been published in CK magazines throughout the years. Topics include photography, sports, weddings, lettering, seasons, holidays, life milestones, etc. There are three binders full of cards.

$35.00- this will include shipping.

Comments

  1. I need to do some destashing too!

    We have an award for you!

    http://3scrapbookingladies.blogspot.com/2009/03/friendship-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words! I love hearing from you.