Skip to main content

Acceptable mistakes

Ever try to make a quick card or project, only to have it go wrong and take more time than planned? That's what happened with this card. I wanted to do some machine stitching but the machine would not cooperate. I could not get the tensions set right. So I ripped out the stitches and instead of starting all over, I have piercing on my card instead. I even stitched a second row of holes on purpose. I decided that it made this card a little "shabby" and therefore, is acceptable.

I made this card using the sketch at the Flourishes blog.



Paper: Making Memories
Stamp: Verve; Heidi Grace
Accents: Lace; pearls (Michael's); Stickles
Tools: Martha Stewart lace doily punch; Fiskars decorative edge cloud scissors

Comments

  1. Fabulous card!!! Love the colors and pearl detailing!!! Thanks so much for playing FTTC!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words! I love hearing from you.