Skip to main content

Friday Feature

Summer will soon be officially here. As far as I'm concerned, it's here. Temps have hit 100 degrees this week. Warm temperatures always have me thinking about summer shoes, and what better than cool, comfy flip flops. So for this Friday's feature, I am focusing on some of my flip flop finds at Etsy.

This cute little sign is perfect for your summer decor. It's made by So Shabby and Prim and she has more colors to choose from.



This adorable purse from saxbysuzan sports flip flops galore. More cute purses can be found in this shop too.




And for the real thing, get your own monogrammed flip flops from katiebows.
Lot's of colors to choose from, and she loves to customize.

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words! I love hearing from you.