Skip to main content

Wings are Haute Couture

Body art, aka tattoos, has made it's way into scrapbooking and fashion. Stamps by Technique Tuesday, and rub ons by Heidi Swapp feature one popular body art item, wings.




Wings are not only popular in scrapbooking, but fashion too. And let me show you one fashion item that I think is "haute couture". It has a high "cool factor", and it's coming my way. This t-shirt by cloud9designstudio features angel wings screen printed on the back. My husband and I actually saw a girl with wings like this tattooed on her back, but this is as close as I'll get- I don't do needles and blood. Yeah, I'm squeamish. Anyway, check out cloud9designstudio at etsy. She has these hot items for mom and babe. And she's super nice and friendly.

While I'm pointing out high fashion with a high cool factor, here's another must have on my list- this cool folded wings ring by ragtrader. Visit this shop too. There are some very cool things here.

Comments

  1. Those wings are cool! I'm like you, I'm not into the needles too much. Yikes! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much for featuring my angel Wings burnout tee. I'm so glad you like it! :0)

    Take care!
    Cloud9 Design

    http://cloud9designstusio.etsy.com
    http://www.cloud9design.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words! I love hearing from you.