Skip to main content

Spring


Springtime is the land
awakening. The March winds are the morning yawn.
~Quoted by Lewis Grizzard in Kathy Sue Loudermilk,I Love You

Spring officially rolled in two days ago. How glorious. I began to notice the trees budding outside my window. It is so refreshing to see everything come back to life, except the weeds. And there are plenty of them here too. SO with spring comes the return of yardwork. UGHH. As I began my weeding and trimming yesterday, I took some photos just to remind myself that it is all worth it. It is fun to be out and watch the flowers return and the colors paint the landscape. One day there is nothing and then suddenly, color! My verbena is back with these bright colorful blooms.
And I did nothing for them over the winter. They just magically come back. Not really, I credit all this beauty to God. His love is like that- we do nothing and yet he comes back to us again and again. Thank you Lord, that we know there is new life!

Comments