Skip to main content

5 Minute Bling Bracelets



 
I was in Michael's recently and came across these rhinestone connectors. Jewelry, especially bracelets with words and symbols are so popular right now, so I decided to snatch them up and make my own bracelets.


I have these chain bracelets in my stash that I got at a yard sale a few years ago. Yes, I know, I should have done something with them by now, but that's why it's called a STASH.  I chose three of them to work with.


All I did was cut away some of the chain from the middle and replace with jump rings and the connectors. Done.

Even if you have to cut chain and add clasps, you can still make all three in 10-15 minutes.  If you are just beginning with jewelry, here's the break down of supplies:

Wire cutters
pliers
charms/connectors
about 20 inches of chain (depending on the length you want them, 20 inches should do all three)
6mm or 8mm jump rings
clasps




Thanks for stopping by!

Linking up here:


Comments

  1. When I saw "bling", I had to check this out! So cute and a great way to make use of your yard sale finds!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words! I love hearing from you.