Wednesday, May 7, 2014

WIWW- Mint cardigan



Cardigan- Old Navy option
dress- Old Navy option option
shoes- Old Navy option
necklace- JCrew Factory
bracelets- DIY
Worn May 4, 2014
 
It's been a while since I did a WIWW post here. I was really busy at work last month so the blog was ignored for the most part, but I'm back to share this bright and comfy outfit. I just realized that almost all of it came from Old Navy. All pieces were bought at different times. But I guess that's the good thing about shopping at the same store over and over- their pieces will coordinate.
 
Linking up with WIWW.

1 comment:

  1. I love the whole think bright spring colors with the necklace. Great job putting this outfit together. Stopping over from pleated poppy link up
    from biggirlsguide.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind words! I love hearing from you.