1. Fill on old washtub with flowers and chicks. Paint a chalkboard label on it so you can announce Spring.
3. Make a spring wreath from a child's umbrella.
4. Place some flowers in a vintage wagon.
5. Create a vignette with some birdhouses and pots.
6. Place some pussy willow branches in a tall wicker basket.
7. Place some silk flowers in a pair of rainboots.
Think Pink Sundays*Under the Table and Dreaming* Sundae Scoop* Suburb’s Mama Sunday link*DIY Sunday Showcase*Craftomaniac Monday*Make the Scene Monday* The DIY’ers *Masterpiece Monday* Motivate Me Monday*Market Yourself Mondays at Sumo’s Sweet Stuff* Pink Hippo Party*More The Merrier Monday* Mop It Up Monday *Monday Funday*Give me the Goods*The Scoop*Project Inspired*Take a Look Tuesday* Handmade Tuesdays* Tuesday Talent Show*My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia* Tip Junkie*Get Your Craft On* Pretty Things*From Dream to Reality*It’s a Party*Inspiration Exchange* Centerpiece Wednesday*Whatever Goes Wednesday*Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop*Show and Share*Hooking Up with HOH* Handy Man, Crafty Woman* Wow Me Wednesday*Dragonfly Designs*My Girlish Whims*Inspire Me Wednesday* Share It* Show and Share* Primp Your Stuff* Work It Wednesday*It’s a Party*Fireflies and Jellybeans* Someswhat Simple Strut Your Stuff*Catch A Glimpse *Creative Juice*Thrifty Thursday* Inspire Me Please* the36thavenue*Tickled Pink*Tidy Mom*Simply Sweet Home*Simply Designing*Chic on a Shoestring Flaunt It Friday*Fingerprints on the Fridge*BFF Open House at The Answer is Chocolate* Pity Party*Tatertots and Jello*Pin Me* Feathered Nest*Get Schooled Saturday*Spotlight Saturday*Strutt Your Stuff*Share Your Creativity