Skip to main content

Blue and white tablescape


Sometimes the time in between holidays or "seasons" leaves me at a loss for how to decorate.  However, this time I was prepared for a tablescape when Valentine's was over because some time ago I picked up these navy  napkins at the thrift store and have had this idea in my head for some time. It's a perfect everyday look with a little transition to spring.


These napkins have a dainty little leaf pattern on them and go perfectly with our everyday stoneware dishes.


I pulled the daisy napkin rings from my stash.  I also felt like the tablescape needed more "blue" than I first had out so I pulled these old lanterns off the bookshelf. They once belonged to my Grandmother.


The mugs were a gift from my sister-in-law. I'm sure she picked up on the butterflies. They are from a set called "A Walk in the Woods."




Love how it all came together, inspired by the napkins.

Linking up with Tablescape Thursday at Between Naps on the Porch and some of these great parties:


Comments

  1. The cobalt blue with the yellow walls look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love those mugs...and that blue lamp is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite! I love blue and white, but then you add my favorite - daisies! Perfect. ~Kelly

    unDeniably Domestic

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words! I love hearing from you.