Skip to main content

WIWW





 
Cardigan- JCPenney
long sleeve tshirt- JCPenney
jeans- Levis
scarf- Target
shoes- Old Navy
worn Feb. 2, 2014
 
I usually dress up for church, but some days I just don't feel like it. Sunday was one of those days where I just wanted to be comfortable. The temperature shift left me clueless about what to wear. I knew I needed light layers because it would be warm in the afternoon. So, I popped over to my pinterest style board and saw this pin. It was one of those aha moments where I realize I have similar items in my closet and they are so simple I would have totally overlooked wearing them together. Done. Dressed.
 
Linking up with:

WIWW  

 

 

 

Comments

  1. very cute scarf! And your hair is adorable!
    stopping by from www.alyssabarnettbeauty.com

    Alyssa

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words! I love hearing from you.