Skip to main content

WIWW- Red and white stripes




Shirt- Forever 21; skirt- Old Navy
shoes- TJMaxx
necklace/earrings- Sears
 
It seems I have a thing for stripes. I showed you an outfit with stripes last week, and here is another one. I like red and grey together too. I have been tempted so many times to throw this skirt in the Goodwill pile, but now that I've lost some weight, I'm glad I kept it.  And I'll take all the stripes I can get.
 
What's your favorite pattern? Stripes? Dots? Flowers? Plaid? I love them all.
 
Linking up with WIWW.

Comments

  1. Hmmm, red and gray, I don't think that's a combo I've worn often, but now that I think about it, I think I really would like those colors together! I usually go for the more obvious red and black, but gray would be a nice variation!

    The Random Writings of Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! That skirt is perfect. Glad you held on to it. I'm digging stripes with florals lately. And saturated colors like mustard, wine, turquoise, etc.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words! I love hearing from you.