Skip to main content

Card for a cause

I love to create when I can do so for a good purpose. Cammie at My Blog is having a card drive to thank the caretakers of Alzheimer's patients. You can read all about it here. There is an awesome prize package to go with it.

Here is my card:

Papers: Cosmo Cricket
Stamps: Verve
Ink: Memento
Accents: Stickles, rhinestones, flowers
Tools: Nestabilities


I always look to a great sketch for inspiration and for a jumping off point. I've used this week's sketch at CardPatterns. Crazy4Challenges is calling for some bling this week so I'll be linking up there too.

Thanks for looking. Don't forget to enter my handmade card giveaway. I could certainly use the feedback.

Comments

  1. Love the colors and sweet stamps Thanks for playing this week at Card Patterns. :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty!!! Thank you for playing along in the card drive! Hugs-Cammie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words! I love hearing from you.