Skip to main content

Quotes

I missed posting a daily quote last month. I guess the daily blogging thing is not for me, even when all I had to do was post a quote. Anyway, I'm still doing my best to keep it going and keep it interesting.

By my calculations I owe you seven quotes. So here they are. These will complete my thirty favorite quotes.

The earth laughs in flowers. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Time is too slow for those who wait,
Too swift for those who fear,
Too long for those who grieve,
too short for those who rejoice it, but
for those who love, time is eternity. - Henry Van Dyke

Do not go where the path may lead,
go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Happiness is not the absence of conflict, but the ability to deal with it. Unknown

Everything is always okay in the end, if it's not, then it's not the end. Unknown

God gave us memories, so we would have roses in December. Unknown

Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower.
Albert Camus

Comments