Skip to main content

Thrifty Thanksgiving tablescape


I finally got the table set for Thanksgiving. I had great plans to make some placemats and utensil holders but it hasn't happened and I'm so far behind on Christmas that it probably won't. However, I recently picked up some items at the thrift store that were perfect for a Thanksgiving tablescape.

I started with a gold runner and then spread leaves, pumpkins, and candleholders out along the length of it. Some of the votive holders were picked up at the thrift store last year.


My recently spray painted pilgrims were added as well.


I used a hurricane, some gold filler beads, pinecones and a candle to create a centerpiece. I wrapped a leaf garland the base of it.

 
I picked up some burgundy placemats with gold/copper color leaves at the thrift store. Perfect for fall and thanksgiving. I used  gold chargers and my trusty white greek key set of plates. The gold napkins and wood rings were thrifted too. I added berry picks to each.





This went in a totally different direction than what I first envisioned but I'm happy with the end results.

Linking to Tablescape Thursday and


Comments