Skip to main content

What is your preferred method...

of subscribing to a blog? I know many people like to read through Google reader, and I sometimes do, but I will more likely read a post if I'm subscribed through my email. I am going to check my email at least once a day and I don't have to go anywhere else to keep up with a blog if the posts are in my email. I've added the subscribe or follow by email option to my blog. It's just above the Google connect follow application. So I'm curious, what is your preferred method of subscribing to a blog?

Comments

  1. I like Google reader, Because my Email get so bogged down plus, I don't know, i just like to scroll through and drink my coffee. LOL <3 Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like my google reader, also. It's easy to scroll through lots of posts with my morning caffeine (like Anne, above).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words! I love hearing from you.