Skip to main content

Another new craft with old supplies

It seems that lately I've been jumping from craft to craft- stamping, sewing, now beading. Actually, I'm trying to put to use my stash of supplies and try all those things that have been on the lifetime "to do" list. I have a collection of seed beads and faceted beads from my days of making ornaments. I also have this bracelet that was given to me -



I've been wearing it lately and thinking that I could make some and use my seed beads. So I started doing some research and discovered these are memory wire bracelets and a very good beginner project. Perfect for me! I don't really want to get serious into jewelry making but if it's quick and easy I'll give it a go.

Here is my new memory wire bracelet. The seed beads were in my stash and I purchased the larger beads on sale at Michaels when I bought the memory wire.





Thanks for looking!

Linking up here:







The Girl Creative




Sumo Sweet Stuff

Making

Comments