Skip to main content

Not too shabby

I made a card for a couple of challenges. One of the challenges is Simon Says - Shabby Chic. I love this style but it is not my style. I rarely create this way. I don't think I pull it off too well, but I am pleased with this card. For a shabby chic effect on this card, I did some sanding to the edged of my paper, some stitching, and put a corsage pin through the ribbon. I've used a stamp from Starving Artist. I have challenged myself to go through my stash and use the never used or rarely used stamps.

I also used the sketch from Friday Sketchers. For the Charisma Cardz challenge to use anything new, I've used my new label trio die.




Stamp: Starving Artist; sentiment- SeeD's
Paper: Bazzill cardstock, PXS
Tools: Nestabilities label trio die, prismacolor pencils
Accents: Button, ribbon, flower, corsage pin

Do you want this sunflower stamp? It has only been used this once and I've decided that it won't get much more use so I'm adding it to my blog candy. Please go here to enter.

Comments

  1. Very pretty card!

    Thank you for joining us at Charisma this week - good luck!

    Hugs
    Leanne
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card :-) The image is lovely ,,, and you're giving it away !! :-) fab papers and embellies too :-)

    Thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge and DT call :-)
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    please consider turning off word verification :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is gorgeous, wonderful flower image
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card - i love the image its fabulous
    thank you for joining us at Chrisma Cardz
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words! I love hearing from you.