Skip to main content

Pearls and Lace

I'm glad to be getting in some challenges this week. Digital Tuesday issued a challenge this week to use pearls and lace. I thought that the distressing challenge from A Spoonfull of Sugar would go well with this too and make for a nice vintage card. I sanded the edges of my panels with a file and inked them with Ranger distressing ink. The layout is based on the sketch over at Friday Sketchers this week. I really like it when challenges work well together.

Here's my card:




Papers: BasicGrey
Digi stamp:
Freebie from Fred, She said
Accents: Lace, pearls, flowers
Tools: CutterBee multi-tool; sewing machine

Comments

  1. Hi Fonda!
    This is beautiful! You did a fabulous coloring job on this FSS image!
    A great lace and pearls card!
    Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Thanks for joining us at Digital Tuesday this week.
    Lora x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words! I love hearing from you.