Skip to main content

Be still...

and know that I am God. So hard to do in this world. I found myself thinking that I'm glad it's almost Friday, but why should I be in such a rush? Every day is the Lord's and it should be cherished. "Be still" is the stamp set from Sweet n Sassy Stamps that I used for this card. I'm learning to color with my Prismacolor pencils that I bought last year (?) - I have so much, I forget when I actually got them. Anyway, I'm still learning to color with pencils. I must say that if you have Prismacolor pencils, I recommend their colorless blender pencil. I got much smoother results. I'm sure the paper has a lot to do with it too. I got some GinaK Pure Luxury 120lb cardstock and I'm having better results with my markers too. I will say this- I don't like the blue sky background. Even with a set of 24, my choices for a blue sky are limited. I will be looking for another shade of blue for future use.



I used the sketch at Friday sketchers this week. This was a nice sketch to work with. Lot of potential for future use. I also used a border punch on this card since that is the challenge at OCC this week. You can barely tell it, but I promise I used the punch on that center band.

Here's my card:




Stamps: Sweet N Sassy
Paper: BasicGrey
Tools: Nestabilities petite ovals large and scalloped petite ovals large, Martha Stewart border punch
Accents: Flowers, brads, DCWV rub on stitches

Comments

  1. Lovely card. It is one of my favorite Sweet 'n Sassy sets!
    Thanks for joining in at Friday Sketchers this week. Hugs Jeanette xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words! I love hearing from you.