Thursday, December 25, 2008

Challenges

Merry Christmas! I'm sneaking in this post before all the festivities start. I made one card this week that covered two challenges. At Our Creative Corner, the challenge was to make a card for a lovey/dovey or love of the lifetime. I'm glad to get the jump on Valentine's day. The Christmas crafts were getting old. I also used the sketch at 2sketches4you. Here's the sketch



Here is my card



I made it with papers and stickers from Basic Grey's sugared collection. It was quick and easy. The rubs on are also some older Basic Grey and one that I can't remember who it is by.

Enjoy your day!

13 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! I love the simplicity and the colors. Stunning!
    Merry Christmas
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love the colours and papers
    hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!!! Great take on Kazan's sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those colors--so pretty! Great job on this week's sketch! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. You card is `beautiful` hope your enjoying your Christmas:)~X~

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really lovely. I like the stamp & background paper :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. How pretty! That yellow gives such a pretty pop to the card! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card and love its elegant colours.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card... love that BG paper...Happy Holidays...HUGS..SK :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind words! I love hearing from you.