Skip to main content

World Card Making Day

I'm back to share the fruits of my labor thus far. I've got to take a break and cook supper, but I hope to do a little more before bedtime. I've gotten a few cards done today and checked in on some blog candy, challenges, and such. I hope you've gotten a chance to play and enter some contests for prizes and I hope you win!



I made this card today for the sketch challenge at Splitcoaststampers.



Here's the sketch.



I made this one for this week's sketch at 2Sketches4U. I just discovered this blog this week and I love it.

I had one of the tags leftover from a few years back. I made another one to go with it for the card. I did some stitching and chalking. I wish I always had time to put more into cards like this.



Lastly, here's a card I will be sending to Mission Soldier Support.

Comments

  1. Yay so glad you found us. Your 2S4Y card is gorgeous. I love the red and that darling tree. Thanks for playing
    :) Kazan

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words! I love hearing from you.