Skip to main content

Two strand bright bead necklace

 
Over a year ago, I saw a necklace at Anthropologie that I really wanted to knock off. However, I forgot to save a picture of it and it disappeared from the site. After a long search I finally found a picture of it. 
 
 
 
After more time passing, I finally got around to making my own. I couldn't find as close a match for the beads as I wanted, but used it for inspiration nonetheless.
 
Most of my beads came from Michael's and a few from etsy. The suede cord came from Michaels. Besides the beads and cord, all you need is beading wire, crimp beads, and jump rings.
 
 
This has been a fun necklace to wear this summer.


 
 
Thanks for stopping by.
 
I'll be sharing here:
 

Comments

  1. I love this necklace! Stopping by from Mop It Up Mondays. I'd love for you to share this at my Monday party. It opens at 6pm est tonight. http://www.thisgalcooks.com/search/label/Monday%20Party

    Have a great afternoon!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE THIS!! Stopping by from Three Dawg Lady Designs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty. I am pinning for my inspiration! :) Saw your link on Flamingo Toes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like yours better anyway. The Anthro one was too colorless for me. Your colors are much more sophisticated looking. Thanks for sharing it with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! I always love a good anthro knock off. Thanks so much for linking up at Etcetorize this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be featuring your project at tonight's Make it Great party. I hope you'll stop by to grab a featured button from the sidebar and link up again!

      Delete
  6. I like your version with the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this! I like yours better than Anthro's! Wouldn't have thought to use a suede cord... nice.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh that is so PERFECT! Anything Anthro totally rocks! XO, Aimee

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words! I love hearing from you.