Skip to main content

Easy napkin ring and table decor

I wanted to freshen up the decor after Christmas and really wanted some white in my home for the new year. I previously shared my white vignette with you. Here is how I very easily freshened up the dining room table.



I added some white candles and flowers. I purchased a couple of 99 cent bunches of gerbera daisies from Michael's. One bunch went into the vase.

I took another bunch and clipped off the flowers from the stems. I wrapped some floral wire around the small piece of stem left on the back of the flower and formed a loop. I slid some ribbon into the loop and tied them to my napkins. Very easy napkin rings!




Hope you have a great week. I'll be linking up to the parties on the side and Get Your Craft On.


Comments

  1. How cute! Love the daisies! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have become slightly obsessed with cloth napkins and napkin rings lately. I have spent a small fortune in the thrift store (VERY small - it's the thrift store after all) on these items. I WILL be copying your flower napkin rings!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words! I love hearing from you.