Skip to main content

A personal storm

Hey blog friends! I haven't been around much in the last ten days. My father had a heart attack and triple bypass and my mother has been in the hospital for five days during the same time. My brother and I have been stretched out across four towns trying to provide care for them. Needless, to say, blogging is not top priority right now.

But don't give up. God will provide a way and all will be well again. I'll be back later. Please keep my family in your prayers.

Comments

  1. Fonda, I'm so sorry to hear about this "storm"! I prayed for your parents healing, peace & comfort & that God work through everyone that is caring for them. May God bless them as well as you & your family in every way. I know it may be easier said than done (aching for your parents, navigating four towns, making decisions, etc.); but, rest in Him ... with allllll that is happening He is in control ... there with & for you. Isaiah 43:18-19 has been such a blessing to me ... I hope it blesses you as well.

    This is my first time commenting on your beautiful blog because I just found it today while looking for sweater repurposing ideas on Pinterest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your prayers and sweet comment! That is a great passage. God is always doing new things for us.

      Delete
  2. Prayers and hugs to you and yours.
    I hope things are better or getting better.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words! I love hearing from you.