Skip to main content

WIWW- Maxi skirt




 
Shirt- Loft; skirt- Belk;
necklace- JCPenney;
shoes- Old Navy
 
Whew! Glad it's Wednesday and the week is half over. It feels like it's turning out to be a long one. I purchased this skirt earlier this year and the first time I wore it, I paired it with blue. This time I paired it with a linen tee from Loft (clearance).
 
Linking up to WIWW.
 
While you are here, check out what I've been up to. I'm working on my craft room and I've transformed an old dresser for storage and updated a stool. I also shared 5 Ways to Decorate for Fall.


Comments

  1. Beautiful! Can we talk about your hair color pretty please?????

    Come check out this single mom I'm featuring and I'd love love LOVE it if you'd be so kind to like her fb page?

    http://www.ordinaryinspirations.blogspot.com/2013/09/just-like-so.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words! I love hearing from you.