Skip to main content

WIWW- Cobalt and polka dots

 
 
Blouse- TJMaxx; skirt- Belk;
shoes- Ross
 
I've seen a lot of pairing of cobalt and black and white polka dots lately so I pulled these pieces from my closet and put them together. I've also got a cobalt sweater I could wear with this skirt when it gets a little cooler. I felt like I needed a necklace but couldn't find one that worked so I threw on a chunky memory wire bracelet that I made. One day I'll  have all the right accessories, a style and length for every neckline. (Dreaming.)
 
Linking up with WIWW.
 
 
 

Comments

  1. I think cobalt and black and white polka dots are wonderful too!!! You look great and I especially love the skirt. Found you through pleated poppy :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words! I love hearing from you.