Skip to main content

Fast and easy fall craft


This has got to be one of the easiest and quickest crafts I've ever done. I was inspired by this project at Midwest Living. I already had a red frame on hand. If you don't, go grab a plain wood one from the craft of dollar store and paint it red. Instead of adding hooks or nails to my frame, I just tied ribbon around each side of the frame and then pinned fake leaves to the ribbon. You can get these leaves in packs from the Dollar Tree, Michaels, or just pull of few off an old garland.


I'm using my framed leaves on the mantel and love the pop of color they give.


Sharing here:
The Lettered Cottage


Comments

  1. Very cute! I'm so excited for FALL! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and colorful. Nice easy inexpensive project to brighten up your mantel.
    What more could you ask? Happy weekend

    ReplyDelete
  3. So simple and so perfect. I would love for you to link up to my Inspire Me party that will go live this afternoon. www.astrollthrulife.net Hope to see you there. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks great!! Pinning to my Fall into Autumn board now :) Thanks for sharing!

    Hannah ♫
    Sew Lah Tea Dough `

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute! I think I even have the leaves already to go...just need to find a frame. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So ADORABLE! Thanks for linking up at Tickled Pink Times two!! You rock.
    make it a pink day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO cute and easy! Love it! Thanks for linking up at Tickled Pink Times two!! You rock.
    make it a pink day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't beat this for simplicity, impact, and cost! Just wanted to let you know I'm featuring when my link party opens up tonight!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words! I love hearing from you.