Skip to main content

WIWW- Multi color maxi skirt

I thought it would be fun to do WIWW posts here again. (I know - I can't make up my mind- I do them here then I don't, just bear with me.)  I probably won't do a whole weekly round up of what I've been wearing but I'll pick a recent outfit or two to show you. I do still try to post over at my outfit blog (I'd hardly call it a fashion blog) but I've not been able to keep it up the way I want to. 

I love maxi skirts and invested in a new one for this year. It's quite colorful and I don't think I'll run out of options for tops any time soon.


 
Skirt- Belk's; top- JCPenney;
cardigan shrug- Sear's; necklace/earrings- Sear's;
sandals- Target (last year)
 
Linking up with WIWW

Comments

  1. Would Love for you to join my link party where we pin all who join at http://myfashionforwardblog.com/2013/05/16/all-things-pretty-8/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words! I love hearing from you.