Skip to main content

Spring tablescape


I set this table just before Easter. I had some egg picks in the flower bouqet and then removed them after Easter, leaving everthing else in place. It's a very simple tablescape but it worked for the season. I decided I had better share it before it's time to set up for summer.



The glasses are thrifted and the plates are from Dollar Tree. Nothing expensive here. Some plain white napkins are tied with white daisies to tie in with the colorful bouquet.


The place mats feature my favorite- butterflies.


A bird nest adorned each place setting as well. What is spring without birds and nests?



Hope you enjoyed this quick little peek at my table.  I'll be sharing at Tablescape Thursday and some of these fun places:


Comments

  1. Pretty! I love the color scheme. It's perfect for spring.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words! I love hearing from you.