Skip to main content

Felt flowers- Tried it Out Thursday

I had some fun this week playing around with felt flowers. Most of these flowers I have made before, but not with felt. I tried two variations of the pom pom. I made this one with the usual method of folding circles in quarters and gluing them around a circle.



This one I made by scrunching my circles, as shown here.


Finally, I made one of these. Here is a great tutorial for this flower.


These are fun, quick, and simple.

Linking up here:

Comments

  1. Hi Fonda very nice on the Felt Flower! I bought a ton of felt to try these but I haven't gotten the courage, lol! I am having my 1st project & recipe link up! Made U Look Thursdays! I have joined so many link ups in the couple of months, that I think I am ready to host one myself! I would love it if you would stop by and link-up a craft, recipe or just something made by you, old or new. I am also hosting a Tuesday Blog Hop and it is still going on, for you to link up and meet more fellow bloggers. So check it out!

    Kim@madeinaday

    http://www.madeinaday.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful. I keep meaning to try some of these and definitely have to give them a try. Thanks for sharing at this week's BFF Open House!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice-I have experimented with felt flowers a little-thanks for the tutorials, will be pinning :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words! I love hearing from you.