Skip to main content

Fall mantel

Soon I'll be dressing my mantel for Christmas, but before I do, I wanted to share my fall decor. I didn't spend a lot of time or money on this because it's only up for a few weeks between Halloween and Christmas, but I've enjoyed in nonetheless.


On one side I used my ribbon pumpkins and topiaries and pulled in some candles I normally use in other places of my home.


On the other side I used candles, vases, and books I already had. I used a bag of pinto beans for the filler in the candles and picked up a wire pumpkin arrangement from Big Lots clearance.



It's simple but suits me!

Thanks for stopping by. Enter my Shabby Apple necklace giveaway HERE.

I'll be linking up here:






Comments

  1. So pretty! I love the glass jars with the pintos! Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty -- love the ribbon pumpkins! I'm such a fan of using books so I definitely love that element on the other side!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks great! Love the painted pumpkin! Thanks for linking it up and sharing.
    Britney
    www.jandmseyecandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words! I love hearing from you.