Skip to main content

Wishing you...



A Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. A little late on the Christmas wishes.... I spent the three days before suffering from either a stomach virus or food poisoning...not sure which... but whatever you call it, the experience was not pleasant and it put a damper on my final prep and activities. I am happy to say I was able to be out and about yesterday with family and able to enjoy food again! I hope you all had the best day ever. Looking forward to a wonderful new year of ideas in blogland! I'll be spending the next week packing, reorganizing, cleaning, and winding down a bit.

FYI: I took the above picture in early December when I took my mother to see Callaway Gardens Fantasy in Lights in Pine Mountain, Georgia. It's worth a trip if you've never been and a great place for family activities year round.

Comments