Skip to main content

More CHRISTmas decorations

Here is the vignette I created on the sofa table/bookcase.



I took the Wise Men printable from Craftily Ever After and changed the color. It's not as red as I wanted but I didn't have anymore photo paper and printed it on a matte coated cardstock. I don't want to waste paper and ink either, so it works. (Really, if I absolutely hated it I would have printed it again.) I framed it in the frame we (hubby) repainted a couple of months ago.





I put a glass nativity with it and another hurricane filled with ornaments and the dried components from Michael's around it.




I took a cheap arrangement from the Dollar Store purchased last year and used on the porch table and placed it in the center. Next is an old ceramic tree and finally an angel that is usually on my hearth. I placed her on a pedestal I created at Halloween (candle plated glued to candlestick). I placed that on another candle plate and arranged some of the silver ornaments around it.


I'm pretty pleased with the arrangement.

I'm linking up to the parties on the side and here:

Southern Hospitality Vignette Link Party

Comments