Skip to main content

Man's Best Friend

I'm back to share my project for the Verve project parade. When I was home for Mother's Day, I took some pictures of my Daddy's "Angel". He seemed to be interested in how they turned out, so I decided that I would frame one for him for Father's Day. I shopped for a dog frame and couldn't find one I liked. Then Verve posted the new project parade theme- It's a guy thing, and I knew what I had to do- make my own. What is more of a guy thing than "Man's best friend."



I purchased an unfinished wood scrapbook frame from Michael's. Here is the result of my efforts. I didn't use a Verve stamp because I don't have any guy themed ones, but I thought this Simple Thoughts- Dog from a Cloud 9 Design set was perfect for my project and some future pet pages and frames I plan to do.




Paper: My Mind's Eye Classic Unique Shining Star/Molding Clay Paper
Stamp: Cloud 9 Design Simple Thoughts- Dog
Other supplies: stickers, ribbon (Michael's), BasicGrey undressed hip chipboard letters, Around the block dog brads, paw and bone buttons, metal word brad, circle punch

Comments

  1. This is just so cool! What a great frame and perfect for the challenge. Thanks for playing! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words! I love hearing from you.